Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Graduate of Newman Smith Shares His Story

Smith Graduate: “I would like to congratulate Dr. Rob Parks, Percussion Director at Newman Smith High School, for his most recent accomplishment. Watching his work hard over my time in the Newman Smith Band has instilled a very strong work ethic within me. I might not have been the most talented or gifted, but the NSHS Band showed me what I can achieve with hard work. With this being said, I thought it would make him proud to hear that I am in my last semester of my undergrad career and now plan to pursue a degree in law. I cannot express in words how thankful I am for Dr. Parks. Everyday that I look towards the future, I take a second to remember the past, knowing that I would not have become the man I am today without you and the NSHS staff. Keep up the great work!”




No comments: